- Founded in 1901, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles is the first pediatric hospital in Southern California.
- Admits 14,600 inpatients per year
- Nearly 343,753 outpatient visits per year
- Nearly 72,000 Emergency Department visits per year
- 5,200 employees and approximately 650 medical staff at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Current hospital bed count: 495
- Marion and John E. Anderson Pavilion bed count: 317 (July 2011); 85 percent of which are private rooms
- 106 pediatric critical care beds (more than any other hospital in the western United States)